Friday, December 13, 2013

BLeSsinNgS!

Today I woke up feeling so blessed!  I'm not really sure why the feeling is so strong today.  I decided God must have something for me to learn and share, so here goes!

The sun is so bright today and I'm solar powered so I am feeling energized today!  More than that though, I am feeling overwhelmingly loved!  It is so strong that I feel like my body cannot hold it all.  I love that feeling!  It's like I'm bursting at the seams! 

I am so blessed to have two wonderful children.  They have amazing lives.  They have amazing spouses and dare I say, I have 5 of the most beautiful and absolutely amazing grandchildren!  I am overwhelmed with joy that I have the honor of being their mother and their Nana.  Words cannot express how much love I have for all of them.

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful guy in my life!  Not long ago I didn't think that was possible.  I know God orchestrated it all, of course!  The fact that God loves me that much takes my breath away.  Every day I am amazed that this is my new life!  Wow!  Me!  Really!  Me!  This is where my journey is leading me!  I get to know that I am loved!  Wow!  I am overwhelmed!  I never thought I was worth love.  While that thought saddens me for a moment, I understand that I had to be there to get here!  And I love it here!

I guess what I want you to know is that my journey has been long and it has been tough.  Maybe you feel the same way.  Maybe you can't understand why things happen, I know I couldn't either. Maybe you have grown weary.  I know there were times I have been so weary and wanted to give up.  Because I have been there, I can tell you to be strong and persevere!  It is so worth it.  To finally be where you are supposed to be and to realize how blessed you are!  I know the lessons I had to learn were hard and I repeated so many of them over and over again.  Looking back though, I can see it was all leading me here, feeling so blessed.


 It took me a very long time to be willing to put down my life and my circumstances and give them to God.  I realize now that God has been trying to get me to let Him have His will and His way in my life for a very long time.  I thought I could do a better job than God!   Really, Cyndi?

I know now the biggest blessing I have is that I finally get it!  I am very happy and relieved to let God do what He wants with me!  I trust God completely and that is an awesome feeling!  Today I got to realize just how blessed I am!  WoW!  I pray the same for you!  You are Awesome!


I Am Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment