Thursday, January 2, 2014

My HaPpiNeSs Year!

Since I have declared this my "happiness year," I thought I should start the year out defining happiness!

Happiness - noun

A mental or emotional state of well-being characterized by positive or pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy!

Synonyms: pleasure, joy, exhilaration, bliss, contentedness, delight, enjoyment, satisfaction

I don't know about you, but I LoVe the way that sounds!

I hope all of you had a wonderful New Year celebration!  I had a terrific New Year's Eve so I am
convinced that this is truly my happiness year!  Can you tell I'm excited????  Now, I realize this is only the 3rd day of the new year, but I am sooo happy.  Why, you ask?  I'm really not sure, but I'm planning on including in my life the definition and synonyms of happy!  I mean, really, can you not get excited about "bliss?"  WOW!  I can't wait for bliss!  I'm just saying!

Seeing that we have had two days of rain and now cold weather is here, that's a tall order.  If you don't know this, I AM SOLAR POWERED!  I do not like cold or rain.  I like the sun.  I need the sun.  My batteries start to run down if I go too long without the sunshine, so I'm at the very least, hoping the sun is shining today.  At least that way I can stay inside and pull my chair up to the sliding glass doors and pretend I'm laying out at the beach!

I'm not sure what this year holds for me but I'm excited to find out!  I'm not sure how to top my life right now because I have my adorable Lilli Buttercup that so loves me and I so love her.  I have 5 absolutely wonderful grandchildren.  Our sweet baby Ella joined us in late November!  All of my grandchildren are a blast of joy!  I have an awesome condo, a great car and some of the best friends ever! I guess that's why I'm not sure how anything is going to top my life right now, that's why the
joy is overflowing!

My hope is for all of you to know that you can expect joy too!  It's always seemed so far away from me.  I guess I didn't realize that joy comes from within.  My life is in such a wonderful place.  I almost feel unworthy of it.  I will tell you that from my perspective, my relationship with God is key to my happiness.  God is showing me that the happiness I have been seeking for so long was always there, I just needed to accept it from Him.  Wow!  It seems so simple now.  I never realized until recently that God has so many blessings He is waiting to give me, if only I will accept them!  I'm ready!  Bring on the Blessings!



 

I'm ReAdY!  Bring On the BLeSsiNGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment